Hi,
Went to Rite Aid yesterday and scored a huge amount of stuff for free - pictured above! I didn't pay one thing out of my pocket and walked away with $78.09 worth of products.
Here's what I did ahead of time:
On hip2save.com I read that Rite Aid was having a buy one get one free (BOGO) sale on CoverGirl Cosmetics. I looked up the Rite Aid Coupon policy on hip2save which states that if you have a BOGO sale and a BOGO coupon, both items are free. (You pay the tax.) I had four BOGO coupons for Covergirl that I had been saving in my coupon binder.
Also, the Kashi Cereal was $2.44 a box and I had two $1.50 coupons from here. (use your browser back button to print them twice)
Last week, I became a fan of Starburst on Facebook and got two BOGO coupons for that. The Starburst Tear & Share were on BOGO at Rite Aid..
Here's what I bought:
- 2 boxes of Kashi Heart to Heart $2.44 each
- Covergirl Mascara $9.00 (free)
- Covergirl Mineral Makeup $10.99
- Covergirl Lip Outlast $8.69
- Covergirl Moisturizer $7.59 (free)
- Covergirl Blush $7.49
- Covergirl Eyeshadow $5.59
- Covergirl Lip Stick $5.99 (free)
- Covergirl Eyeshadow $5.19 (free)
- 4 Starburst Tear & Share (2 free)
Add a comment and let me know the deals you score at Rite Aid!
No comments:
Post a Comment