Tuesday, March 16, 2010

It Pays to Look at Your Receipt!



Just got home from Safeway for a quick trip to acquire the life essential diet Coke.  I handed the cashier two coupons for $1 off each.  As I checked my receipt on the way out, only one had scanned.  I walked back in and showed it to her.  Then, she rescanned one of the coupons and handed me a dollar!  I told my husband on the way out, it pays to look at your receipt!

3 comments:

  1. So cool! I did not know you had a blog! I will have to start thinking about using coupons. I am not very good at this. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie! I just started it last week. It's a lot of fun and I'm really liking it!

    Let's have lunch soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right you are! Not only check your receipt, but keep an eagle's eye on that scannerdisplay while they're ringing you up, or punching in the code for your veggies and fruits.
    Not the cashier's fault, but the system at most grocery stores is riddled with mis-pricings. Misprices? Oh well, ya know what I mean!

    ReplyDelete